Wix Technologies Pvt LTD, One of the Leading I.T Company, We are looking for experienced and well-rounded Back End PHP Developers . We require candidates that are intelligent, experienced, and versatile in order to help as the development and design teams grow. We will be offering highly competitive salaries and ample opportunity for growth to loyal and responsible team members.
The ideal candidate will have a Masters in Computer Science, 5+ years in web development, team or project management experience, and a strong portfolio (or references). He/she will be a master of their trade. Must be willing to work in small teams, to adapt to new roles, and put the project/team and company first.
- Must be able to amend and add new features in our existing CORE PHP apps
- Comprehensive knowledge of websites: domain name registration, hosting, security, debugging, SEO, to digital marketing
- Understanding of open source projects like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Digital Security
- Responsive Web Development
- Develop functional and appealing web and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Good Knowledge of WordPress, Magento, Drupal, OpenCart and Basic PHP Development
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshootin
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- Proficient in analysis of User Experience and Excellence in making appealing web and mobile interfaces.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap and Custom Media Queries
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Knoowledge of image processing tools like Gimp or Photoshop, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic understanding of code versioning tool such as Git, SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Tasks will include but is not limited to:
- Working closely with Front End Dev to integrate with server side logic,
- Working with customer Service/sales to ensure websites meet client needs and wants.
- Leading projects and developers to ensure deadlines and requirements are met.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
***Important*** As the initial Back End Developer, you must be an expert with the requisite technology, leadership, and management skills. This role will yield considerable growth and importance as the company grows. You must be confident in your ability to lead and deliver quality Web products and act as the GM’s proxy.