Professional Administrator Required.
- Assisting students to identify their academic values and goals, consistent with their capabilities, interests, and educational backgrounds.
- Clarifying pertinent information and discussing the implications toward students academic success.
- Being accessible and available to students to respond to their questions and concerns.
- Clarifying academic policies, school regulations, program requirements, procedures, and other college information.
- Maintaining professional integrity, confidentiality, respect, and sensitivity in advising.
- Helping students define and develop educational plans; assisting in the selection of appropriate course work and opportunities to achieve students goals.
- Respecting students individual needs and diversity.
- Assisting students to independently monitor their progress toward achieving their educational and career goals.
- Being knowledgeable about, promoting and referring students to appropriate campus and community resources and services.
- Informing students of the roles and responsibilities of the advisor/student relationship.
- Maintaining currency in academic advising trends and techniques through professional development.
- Support staff and students for the smooth functioning of the Educational system. You shall ensure that the RIS curriculum is followed completely and comprehensively with full adherence to RIS teaching standards and methodology.
1) Strong communication skills Interpersonal skills.
2) This Job requires hands on approach to Email Communication and MS office Applications, Inter personal and Problem Solving Skills
3) Leadership and an ability to go an extra mile to get the job done
5) Commitment, Excitement and an experience in Education
6) Managing Multiple Tasks in Limited Time (Time Management)
7) Career counseling and student management exposure is desirable.
|Company maintained car||800 / 1300 CC or Door to Door pick / drop|